17 July 2018
The conference introduced the innovative function of agile across all departments and provided actionable insights on how it could be implemented to improve business processes.
As the world changes at an unprecedented pace, imagine if organisations could navigate through change and use it as an opportunity to get better, rather than merely getting through.
Held at Sunway Putra Hotel in Kuala Lumpur on July 12, the conference aimed to provide a holistic overview of how Agile can shape an organisation.
Among the highlights of the conference were:
• Driving business agility in an organisation
• Key trends in agile development
• Agile HR: a game-changing strategy
• Role of Agile in governance and execution
• Agile implementation case study: how Intel Malaysia
grew from three to 70 scrum teams in the past
Some of the speakers were QF4 Technologies (US) CEO Dr Sanjeev Raman, Assurity Consulting Limited (New Zealand) Agile transformation coach Dr Siva Kumar Dorairaj, Mepas Innovation chief consultant and transformation lead Padma Satyamurthy, Intel Agile and Lean coach Joseph Chee and more.
There were also post-conference workshops on:
Agile Technical Training
• Agile Project Management by IC Agile
• SAFe Scrum Master Training
• DevOps by IC Agile
Agile for non-IT
• Agile for Governance and Execution
• Agile Implementation for HR/Sales & Marketing
• Product Innovation Workshop (with Agile Methodology)